Engineering Goods & Services
- Jabroke Engineering provides a specialised service to our many customers, supplying a diverse range of engineering inputs over many sectors from spare parts to culverts and surveying equipment.
- Our sound procurement experience gives our customers the edge. We can consolidate and rationalise orders to save both freight and import charges.
AnglomakÂ® Bitumen Modifiers
Used extensively in Saudi Arabia and being introduced to other Middle East and African markets, Anglomak Bitumen modifiers produce a stable and homogenous polymer modified bitumen.
- AnglomakÂ® Hg
- AnglomakÂ® Hp
- AnglomakÂ® 2144
Bitumen Industry Plant & Lab Equipment
- Polymer Modified Bitumen systems supplied ready on a skid for speedy commissioning
- High shear mixers and PMB associated equipment
- Bitumen laboratory equipment for testing to MOT required standards
- For over 17 years Jabroke Engineering has specialised in telecommunications carrying out projects in satellite, VSAT networks, WLL, supply and installation of telecommunication towers, mobile backhaul, UPSâ€™ and renewable energy. We have worked with many first class telecommunication companies.
- We are ready to provide turnkey solutions and supply equipment. Using VSAT technology, for example, we can get a site up and running speedily for remote locations.
From road building to railways and construction of telecom towers and shelters, our experience has included:
- Telecom towers and shelters
- Water reservoirs
- Railway earthworks
- Town roads & drains
- Provincial Airportâ€“ runway & service roads
- Supply of aggregates
Power sources including renewable & hybrid
- We have supplied many generating sets often as part of telecom remote site projects
- Renewable and hybrid power sources are now serious alternatives to using generating sets to power remote sites whether for telecoms, mobile cellular base stations, pipeline or CP monitoring systems.